The Care You Deserve
We know that your home is the greatest source of comfort. In-home care services help seniors continue living independently – receiving care while remaining in charge of their daily lives.
Learn more about how you can help
your loved ones with in home care.
What services may I benefit from? How do I know if I should consider in-home care as an option for myself or a loved one?
Admitting that you need help is never easy, especially as you age. Often, family members will be the ones who need to be on the lookout for signs that it is time to bring in some extra support. If you or a loved one are struggling with activities of daily living or with some of the examples listed below, it may be time to look into various in-home services near you.
- Poor diet or weight loss
- Spoiled food that doesn’t get thrown away
- Little or no fresh food in the pantry or fridge
- Dirty laundry that is not getting done
- Dirty house or extreme clutter
- A strong smell of urine either in the house or on clothing
- Wet spots on furniture
- Forgetfulness, including forgetting when to take medications, or what dosage
- Unpleasant body odor
- Infrequent showering or bathing
- Poor judgment
- Sleeping the majority of the day
- Loss of interest in things you used to enjoy
- Extreme changes in mood