The Care You Deserve
We know that your home is the greatest source of comfort. In-home care services help seniors continue living independently – receiving care while remaining in charge of their daily lives.
Learn more about how you can help
your loved ones with in home care.
When it comes to home care: How do I know what services I may benefit from? Or, How do I know what services my loved one may benefit from?
To help you better assess what home care services you, or your loved one, may benefit from, consider the following questions:
- What do my day-to-day meals consist of? Would I benefit from in-home cooking or meal prep?
- Am I currently able to go grocery shopping weekly in order to keep my refrigerator and pantry stocked with fresh food? Is grocery delivery something I would be interested in? Would I benefit from a personal shopper for food or other essential items?
- Would I enjoy the company of a friendly Caregiver at some meal times?
- If someone came to help me with a few household chores, would that take some burden off of my shoulders?
- Are there any housekeeping tasks I would like help completing?
- How could I benefit from receiving assistance with basic personal care needs?
- How does a personal “chauffeur” sound?
- If I was introduced to local social gatherings involving others who share my same interests, would I enjoy attending those events?