The Care You Deserve
We believe that your home is the greatest source of comfort and everyone deserves to receive care in their best place.
How do I know what services I may benefit from? Or, How do I know what services my loved one may benefit from?
To help you better understand what services you may benefit from, ask Yourself, or Your Loved One, the following questions:
- What do my day-to-day meals consist of? Would I benefit from in-home cooking or meal prep?
- Am I currently able to go to the market weekly to stock my refrigerator and pantry with fresh food? Is grocery delivery something I would be interested in?
- Would I enjoy the company of a friendly Caregiver at some meal times?
- If someone came to help me with a few household chores, would that take some burden off of my shoulders?
- Are there any housekeeping tasks I would like help completing?
- How could I benefit from receiving assistance with basic personal care needs?
- How does a personal “chauffeur” sound?